Thursday 18 October 2012

Getting Started

Hello there and welcome to The Caper Couponer! Please bear with me as I get things up and running. I hope that you will find many useful items here. I have found a new passion... saving money, and getting things for free.

I have recently come upon circumstances in my life that have made me reevaluate how I live.. how I spend money and how much I'm wasting. It's time to make a change. I've jumped both feet into learning the best way to coupon, how to save money, reuse and recycle things.. totally change my way of being.

I am still very new to the blogging world so you will probably see many changes in the layout of this blog. So, if you're ready to come with me on this journey hopefully we can all make some positive changes in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment