Friday 26 October 2012

Make Your Own Bath Bombs!

I was browsing pinterest this morning and found a great pin about making your own bath bombs. I love using bath bombs but they can be pretty expensive for one, depending on where you buy them and the different scents that you are looking for. Why not try making your own? I am always looking for ways to save money and this would be a great craft to do with the kids, friends or even on your own!

I'm always looking for clever ways to re-use old items or DIY projects to save money. Don't forget to follow me on pinterest so you don't miss any of these cool ideas!
 
What are some of your favourite DIY projects? I'd love to hear, comment below so I can check them out too! I love getting emails and comments from readers :)
 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment